Thank you for providing us with your personal data, which is data relating to you as an individual (“Data”). This is a notice given to you under Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation. You have provided us your Data in order for us to carry out our agreement with you for general enquiries.
The data controller in respect of that data will be Focus Design Partnership Limited (trading as Focus on Design) and their representative is the Data Compliance Team.
The contact details for the Data Compliance Team are as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have concerns about the processing of your data, please inform the Data Compliance Team.
We propose to process your Data for general enquiries purposes.
The legal basis on which we rely is the “performance of our contract with you” and “our legitimate interests”.
Processing your Data is necessary for our legitimate interests, specifically “our record keeping and management purposes”, “administration of our property portfolio” “dealing with complaints”.
If the legal basis for the processing of your Data is compliance with a statutory or contractual obligation, or the necessary pre-condition to entering into a contract, including compliance with the requirements of any Regulator, you are legally required to provide your Data for the stated purposes. If you do not provide such Data, then we may not be able to fulfil our contractual obligation.
Your Data will only be transferred internally within the business.
We are not able to inform you at present of the period for which we propose to hold the Data but we will apply the following criteria to determining how long we hold it:
General enquires – permanently.
You have the following rights with respect to your Data:
- a right of access to a copy of the information comprised in the Data;
- a right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;
- a right to prevent processing for direct marketing;
- a right to object to decisions being taken by automated means and to have the logic behind these decisions explained;
- a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
- a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Act.
You have the right to complain with respect to any Processing of your Data, and any breach of the above rights to the relevant supervisory authority, who in the case of the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office, ico.org.uk by means of helpline (0303 123 1113) or online form.